onsdag 28. mars 2012

Hello

Hello lolz.
Went to bed around midnight yesterday, still I slept til around 16.00 <.<
This weather is making me long for certain things.. Romance.. so I'm laying around daydreaming. It's calmed a bit down, this weekend all I wanted to do was daydream lolz.
Went to check out an appartment today. It was very nice, but something in his voice told me he wasn't gonna choice me :P So that sucks, as I'd love to live there.. But changes freak me a bit out, I suppose, especially when it's all in my hand.. So that's the bright side of it!
Would be nice to have space though.. And my own stuff. Furniture.
The house had a bathroom bigger than my whole appartment <3 lol.. I love fancy bathrooms, so I suppose that's what made me love on this appartment. And doggy's allowed.
Anyway..
My day hasn't been all too amazing. Not saying it was bad, cause it was anything but bad.. But boring :P
I've eaten 2 canned soups. 120 calories per one. I had a cracker with the first soup, and a salad with the other one. I'm up in 500 calories or so, exhaggerated.
Dinner today is gonna be soy sausages again.. With salad, "lompe" and fried onion.
Hope to stick in the 1200 calorie limit today.. Which really isn't hard. It's the damn coke and the beer that destroys it all!!!
But I hid my non diet cokes in the closet, and my beers as well :P
Although beer can tempt me no matter how much out of sight it may be.
Printed out lots of school stuff today, but ran out of printing paper.. I printed out the most essential stuff anyway, so no problemo for now.
Just need it before the exams in one and a half month.
This weather is making me ultimately slack on school work though.. But I work very well under pressure, so I'll hardcore read before exams. For now I've been skipping the voulenteer articles, and sticking only to the book.
After this blog entry I have zero clue what to do :<
I've cleaned a bit around.. I'm out of stuff to do.. Unless I wanna game. Which I don't. I must resist.
Or I'll end up staying up too long, and lose all motivation again GG.
Gotta drop by my doctor and pick up some papers.. Some papers confirming my diagnosis, for the oral exam.. So they can keep it in mind, or something.
I'll juice all pardons, cause my nerves go to hell when I have to discuss topics. I'd rather avoid a panic attack.. I have a great method against this. It's called beer. But I suppose it's better to stay sober, incase they notice.

I'm gonna make a top something hawt guys list now <.<
Excluding the non famous ones (2 of them).
I'll try to think of 10 people.. Gonna be rough, I have 6 acceptable ones atm. (but it'll keep me busy, yay)
Kay.. now that I gave it some thought, it's a top 13 now.. Cause of some come on the list, then I can think of some others that deserves it too.

13:
Skrillex. Not his hottest days (current days), but he deserves a spot for being attractive in the past.. And because his hair is cool. He might wanna consider tanning himself, fixing his weird hair (grow it back?) and dump the glasses. But whatever. A solid 13th place for you.

12:
Cody Kasch. Also not too hot, by pure looks.. But I think him and Skrillex have a similar face, and atleast this guy knows to do good looking glasses. But mostly it's cause I liked his character in Desperate Housewives. So it's a personality thing.. Even though it's fiction. Does that mean he's only fictionally hot?

11:
Ricardo Antonio Chavira. Also don't find him too attractive (based on looks), but he has a badass personality in Desperate Housewives. So badass that it makes him really sexy, even. But he also has a great voice. So that adds some +++++ points.

10:
Aaron Douglas. Well he belongs to my group 3 of male types I find attractive. It's not really a personality thing here either (fictional one ofc), but it's not pure looks either. But who doesn't love Chief?

09:
Vince Vaughn. Also more badass than hot.. But he could easily fit into my group 3, so I'll let it slide.

08:
John Hennigan. When it comes to looks, he's got it all.. But still there's something missing. Maybe he's too awesome to be hot?

07:
Bridger Zadina. 'Nuff said.. A guy who's played a female. Win? Feeling a little pedobear for bringing him up, though.. Should I worry? I believe he's past the legal age by now!

06:
Michael Trucco. Carried mostly by his part in BSG.. But he's got a nice voice as well, and his looks aren't all too bad.

05: 
Rafael Nadal. As long as he keeps his mouth shut, and his poor English to himself, he's quite the catch.. His looks are close to perfect. I wouldn't complain if he was mine.

04:
Orlando Bloom. A really good looking guy.. He seems really charming, making him a type that easily can melt hearts <.< Maybe he flirted his way to the top? It'd sure work on me. Either way, with the long hair (and I'd prefer it if he was shaven) he's a stunner.. He's receiving minus points for rarely living up to my standards here.

Desmond Harrington. Perfect personality much? That's what he's got in Dexter. Loving his smartass half-jerk attitude. But he also has a general look I'm fond of. Male type group 2, he belongs in. 

02: 
Johnny Depp. A must have on all these kinda lists. Truly one of the best looking males ever to have walked the planet? 

01: 
Tom Wisdom. The third best looking male in the world, if you ask me. He belongs to my group 1, and my favorite group. He's got the good looking face, the cheekbones, the eyes, the body.. He's got it all. 

P.S: In reality every spot would be pushed down 2 ranks, and there'd be 2 IRL ones. One from group 2 (second place) and another from group 1 (the ultimate looker of this planet). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar