torsdag 1. mars 2012

Super hangover.

So.. I went to visit my ex yesterday.. Not sure how it all happened, but before I knew I was WASTED on vodka..
I recall almost nothing, and this is officially the worst hangover I've ever had.
My head is pounding, it feels like I have to puke every second, I feel like half my brain isn't capable of thinking, the other half is only capable of feeling pain <.<
I pretty much still feel drunk.. I recall waking up 3 hours ago, thinking the same.. I went back to bed to avoid this.. I think I've been sleeping for quite some time now, and I feel fucked still..
Anyway, my only memories of yesterday are: Watched some Game of Thrones.... Died?? Drank lots of vodka.. Had sex.. That's right -.-
Exes + vodka are like poison to the brain... Always leads to something.
Ok, can't type anymore, too wasted to push these buttons.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar