mandag 19. mars 2012

Sunday.

Had a decent weekend.
Friday I attended a party krzy and someone who previously disliked me.
Went ok, I believe. Unless it's just drunken BS from her side, which has happened to me a few times with new "friends" from my school. But she seemed sincere. I liked her more than I expected.
Saturday I stayed home.. Drank some beers in the night while BG'ing in SWTOR. Leveling this way alone is inefficient, and has probably cost me a few levels.
Talked to a school friend on FB, and regret some things I said. Wanted to be better friends with her etc. Weird, I usually would never tell anyone. Alcohol -.-
Also made an inappropriate drunken post.. I might be overreacting though.. Commented someone's video, that's all.
Lolz.

Dang 25 today. Scraped together enough cash for my mount. Had to borrow 8k even, and still can't afford all my new abilities.. And I'm almost lvl 26 lolz.
I also got a new companion.. His name is Quinn, which is awesome (: My Dexter crush, after all..
I bought 2 new skins for him.. One I truly regret (THIS is why I couldn't afford mount, I was foolish!!)..
The other one has turned him into a prince.. Before he used to make me wanna pukey.
Satisfied with this weekend's effort in SWTOR anyhow.
Looking forward 'til the next one.

Yupyup.


P.S: I dedicate this song to Nitro :) :D <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar