fredag 2. mars 2012

WAT.

So I'm home again.
I'm extremely hungry, and having a second hangover day. Second hangover day today means my lungs are still a bit off, my blood circlulation as well, I'm feeling kinda tired and depressed, and regular foods and drinks don't appeal to me.
I should grab a shower to wash my past away <.<
I'll do that later, but as for now I'm just sitting and frowning in bed on my laptop.
I must admit I missed my PC loads.. My laptop doesn't pull off SWTOR very well. And I am loving that game.
Could be cause I'm new to realizing how much I love Sci-Fi.
I mean, I always thought I hated all Sci-Fi, and BSG was just an exception.. But the idea always appealed to me more and more. It seems so realistic and well done, to some degree.
I have never played many Sci-Fi-ish games. Halo being the only thing. I have a tendency to get obsessed with Sci-Fi topics though. Halo and BSG as my only examples.
Anyway, to me this game is like WoW with that little extra RP to your character, and a setting that appeals more to me than WoW. Fucking epic.
I expect an addiction incoming. I hope it doesn't affect school work too much.
I'll just have to put off weekends for this, and study my ass off on weekdays so I can chill all weekend through.
I think that's it for my World of Warcraft then. Subscription to be cancelled (of course, not permanently. I always come back.). Can't do 2 games now that I'm in school.
Anyway, I also feel like mentioning how much I love Nitro.. If he wasn't there yesterday, my hangover would be so much worse to deal with.
And yeah, strangely enough hangovers are really bad on my mentality. It's probably cause I struggle with panic attacks as a general thing, then your body naturally feel this sense of regret - many times without reason, and reasons tend to be exhaggerated.. So I am reminded of my general issues, and panic extra much.
Anyway, I hope today is a good day.
I'm supposed to go to a strip club with my ex. Not sure if it's gonna happen, haven't heard from him. Kinda hope it won't happen, I wouldn't mind a home day. Can go tomorrow or Sunday instead.
It's also really cold today, imo. Says it's 2 degrees atm.
Might just be my awful circulation though, making me freeze extra much.
I suppose I should fucking shower now.. Might wanna chill on other duties though, cause if I pressure myself too much today, I'll probably end up avoiding doing anything at all.. And that means stay in bed with laptop and whining! I miss my keyboard and PC too much for that to do me any good.

Ok............
Over and out.

P.S: Here is a spinach smiley. I found it very creepy to coincidentally appear on my plate. Especially since I was watching S1 of Dexter at that time, and the icetruck killer was spamming similar smileys as it was.
Oh shit, eh?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar