torsdag 8. mars 2012

Bah.

So it's Thursday today.. Had my first school day in a long time (since Friday before the winter vacation).
I was sick on Tuesday (binge pain again, good fucking game -.-) so I didn't have a chance to attend. The binge pain started calming down around noob, which was 2 hours before my school started, and I hadn't gotten a chance to sleep that night due to the pain, so I decided not to go.
Tbh, the pain didn't entirely pass until around 1-2 anyway.. Making it a top 10 worst binge pains (which says alot, considering how often I seem to be having them).
This past week has been a struggle for structure after this winter vacation.. I'd say I messed up alot this vacation. My dayrythm became something where I'd wake up at 6pm the earliest :P
Not to mention, I drank alcohol twice - while planning to stay entirely sober.
Not sure what damage I did socially, but I've been distancing myself just incase anyway.
But in the end things started looking up, and I played alot of SWTOR.. Not very far as of now. I have 2 lvl 16's, 2 lvl 11's and 2 lvl 10's. I haven't decided what to play yet.. Or ok, by now I have decided to play a sith marauder, but for a while I was experimenting.
But I have also banned myself from playing this game on school days, cause I truly have a weakness for games and addictions.
So far I haven't been able to stabilize anything solid again.. But last night I successfully slept at around 3 and didn't wake up until I had to.
The other nights I'd end up waking up 2 hours after bedtime and not be able to fall asleep again.. Until the sun would rise, atleast.

So there's a lot of improvement here.
Tonight I gotta go to bed early, as my schoolday starts at 08.50.. So no fun is allowed for today :P Cause fun always gives me an energy kick, and makes me disobedient.
So for tonight, I'll al do is study..
I've already eaten dinner, to make sure I don't get some binge pain tonight again.
My stomach has been really off.. Probably from the lack of structure and also pretty bad eating. I'd skip all meals besides dinner, which always increases the chance of pain. And I've been eating mostly pizza.
Haven't gained weight luckily, but nor have I lost any. Well obviously.

I just had a shower, and I'll pluck eyebrows in a sec.. then get with my reading plan :P
But for now I'm typing here, mostly cause I need my nails to dry.. I painted them. It helps me not bite on them.
They're not entirely dry, but I have very little to say here :<

I think I'm gonna change my number and not give it to my mom <.< not sure yet.. I just feel like I have to move on. All or nothing, br0.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar