tirsdag 21. februar 2012

Razer Lycosa.

First day of school in a while.. Not many people attended that day, seemed like half the class was missing. Was nice to be back, however the topic was rather boring, so I couldn't focus properly.
I tried my best, took plenty of notes, and do intend to read through it once my headache passes.
As I returned home, I decided I wanted a new keyboard.. So I ran off and got it myself (Yeah, big deal, I usually make people run most my errands. I fear going out, and spend my "fear going out energy" on school :P)..
I got myself a Razer Lycosa keybaord. It is the most awesome keyboard I've ever owned (not saying alot, I've usually had pretty casual keyboards.. Old and free ones) :D
I love that the letters light up in blue, and you can turn it off, only to have WASD lighted up also..
It's very nice to write on. My previous computer keyboard was rather shitty to write with to begin with, but I spilled plenty of food, ash, beer (you name it!) to enhance the problem.

I've also cleaned up my PC, laptop and extended HDD's.. Gained quite some space, and gotten rid of some stuff that didn't need to be there.
I've also uninstalled alot of games and programs I'll never use..
Gonna keep it casual with The Sims and WoW.. Maybe Fallout and Skyrim as well, atleast until school starts.
Well today has been a really good day. Not amazing, but my mood is pretty allright.
I'm at (exhaggerated) 1250 calories today.. Probably won't consume anymore, maybe another 50 or 100.. We'll see. And yes, I always exhaggerate my calorie counting "just incase" (:

Over and out for now.. Love typing on this though, so it's hard to stop writing :P

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar