lørdag 25. februar 2012

Beer.

So..
There's a wintervacation @ my school.
I can't help but feel lost -.-
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
Catching up isn't gonna take me more than a day. That leaves me at 9 days of not knowing what to do. I don't wanna get too into World fo Warcraft, it'll just make me slightly addicted, so I still have to keep my gametime to a balanced level.. I don't really wanna get too much into any other games either.
I don't have many other hobbies.
But in the end I think I'm just whiny because I miss beer.. It helps break up the week, and now that I have a lot of sparetime, more than 70% of my motivation to cut down has been lost.
So now I'm in a bit of a rebel mode.. Where everything angers me and bores me even more. At this point I kinda wish I didn't cut out all "friends".. But then again, what fun could they offer me.. Usually expensive and time wasting activities...
I think I'm really pessimistic atm..
I said I'd allow myself something nice this weekend, so I allowed myself some chocolate.. Now I feel "ok, if I'm not gonna do 1200 calories, might as well drink beeeeeeeer"
:<
Fuckdizshit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar