tirsdag 13. desember 2011

So..

Going to the cinema today.. Seeing "A Dangerous Method". I guess I'm half excited, but I do have some problems that makes me fear going in public or be in rooms with lots of other people. I'm afraid of a terrorist suicide bombing the place, a fire, a meteor hitting the place o.O Getting sick, being drugged etc.. So.. I'm a little nervous too, but I guess it's good for me to do such things. Face my fears, and see the results. Although my brain has evolved a counter mechanic for this way of thinking.. Any time can be the first, right? Maybe you won't crash and die in a car accident today, but then all of a sudden (at some later point) you're dead... So yeah.. It gives me good experiences and joy - when things don't go wrong, but it doesn't teach me to feel safe.

<.<

Now, I'm making dinner. A vegetarian pizza. Over and out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar