torsdag 1. desember 2011

o.O

So..
Patch 4.3 went live today.. Or yesterday, if you're one of those detail freaks.. But I haven't slept yet, so for me it's today.
I haven't been playing much WoW since August, and I even cancelled my subscription at some point.. But I guess I'm back in business for now. 7 years wasted, only to find another hobby? I don't think so. If I make it through 7 years with anything at all, then I'm definately not calling it quits until all hope is gone.
Looks good though. I haven't logged into my warrior yet, though.. I'm kinda avoidant again. I'm in this guild, and I enjoyed it alot there. Then these couple of guys joined this guild, and I absolutely couldn't stand raiding with them. So I made up an excuse, and never logged back online. Now I'm waiting for them to gkick me before I log my main :P So.. Today it's been random alting, really. Mostly my hunter, who has been in the worst condition gear wise.. Making me interested in her, right now, as she feels fresh and new.

Nitro was nice today. He's currently asleep in the cage. I tricked him into thinking his tail was a toy.. So he started biting on himself, and I felt like I was forcing him to be a cannibal :P He was funny though.. I made sure to say "No" when he tried to attack his own tail.. But the rebel in him kicked in, so the moment I said that, he went nuts on his tail.. I hope he learned a lesson.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar