onsdag 14. desember 2011

Cinema.

Went there.. The movie was pretty okay. I'm not a very visual person, so I was glad to see a movie with more dialog than the visual. However, it did include too much sex fixation for me. I'm very bored of sexuality by now. It's everywhere, and it's shameful if you ask me.. Sex is supposed to be a private and intimate experience. Much like taking a shit.. Now, I don't really want to see people pooping all over the place. Nor do I want to see people exchange body fluids and act animalistic and digusting.
Either way, Keira Knightly was a little bit lol in the role. There's just something about her, can't take her serious in any of her roles. And she's everything I dislike in a woman. Viggo Mortensen surprised me. I disliked him every since Lord of the Rings (can anyone say overrated?). He did a really good job as Freud, I'd even say he made the movie twice as pleasant to watch.
I had a good time, no one drugged me or tried to murder me :P I sat infront, and these seats were comfort seats. Not many people were there either.. Ate a bit popcorn and baconcrisps and this strawberry "snøre" that I love :P It did end with my car getting a ticket though. <.< 500 NOK inc. Tough luck :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar