onsdag 18. april 2012

Top 20 ugliest women on the planet [IMO]

Here we go..

20:
Katherine Heigl. Not sure what makes me feel this way.. Something about her whale eyes, not to mention blondes with brown eyes rarely look good. She also always plays roles that annoy me.

19:
Bridget Moynahan. What happens when you combine an ugly face with a boring look? Yes, you get a 19th place on my top 20 ugliest women.

18:
Gisele Bundchen. She does look horrible without makeup, but even with.. There's something wrong there. I don't like her eyes, in particular much, but the thing that really messes it up, must be her nose. She's also a model, and they tend to be rather plain looking and way too skinny.

17:
Heidi Klum. Not quite sure what makes people find her so beautiful. She looks like any other blonde. She doesn't have any unique and beautiful facial attributes. She does, however, have weird eyes and an ugly nose.

16:
Jennifer Connelly. Those eyebrows must go.. Either way, her eyes look kinda dead. And she has a way too small mouth. She also looks kinda weird when she speaks. And she has a strange body language. But all in all, she looks like just another woman. And that's uglier to me than true disaster looks.

15:
Michelle Williams. I don't like her eyes. She looks like how I stereotype a Russian. I think this Russian stereotype is one of the ugliest you can come across.. Stretched eyes, plain look. Her nose also doesn't suit her face.

14:
Keri Russell.. Man, woman.. Or perhaps a troll? Everything in her face is too straight, and she doesn't do anything to seperate herself from the crowd.. Besides not brushing her hair, that is.

13:
Emma Watson. Can't stand this look. Pale with light brown hair, and a way too "natural" look. She doesn't have any natural attributes to make herself look good, either.

12:
Shannon Elizabeth. Her eyes really annoy me. And I don't like her posture/body. She just doesn't do it for me.

11:
Karolina Kurkova. Horrible body. Awful nose and eyes. She looks like how I imagine my bitter taste buds looking like.

10:
Kirsten Bell. Another person suffering from the ugly eyes & nose syndrom. With a weird forehead, and a boring look, that is. Thanks for ruining Veronica Mars (@ whoever hired her).

9:
Jennifer Garnier. So much wrong here. Teeth, lips, CHIN!, eyes, nose.. I've got to look away.

8:
Fergie. Great voice, good style concept.. But then I see her face. Thank God for paperbags. Too bad she doesn't wear on. Let's hope her face ended up looking like that, after a bad plastic surgery experience. If not, I wish her children good luck.
That piercing makes everything worse, by the way.

7:
Jennifer Aniston. Can't quite put my finger on what's wrong with her (besides the obvious: eyes, nose, lips, chin).. Either way. This isn't good. So many awesome movies ruined by her.

6:
Jessica Biel. Not sure if she really is that ugly, or if it's just the look she goes for that doesn't suit her. Either way, she's a person I try to avoid looking at for too long. 

5:
Kaley Cuoco. She looks like someone is squeezing all the blood to her head. She's about to pop, that's for sure. She reminds me a bit of a bird. Either way, thanks for ruining Charmed.

4:
Uma Thurman. *Shiver* It's hard to imagine that there's worse to come.. 

3:
Milla Jovovich. She looks like a drag queen who keeps it natural and real. If that's what (s)he is, then more power to her (him?). Those eyes are god-awful. 
Atleast it draws the attention away from her boring style.

2:
Keira Knightley. She's very good at pouting, I'll hand that to her. But the pout is a little too much sometimes, especially when you're trying to get a feel for a storyline. It turns the most serious momentum into a joke.
Either way, I don't think she looks in particular good. Her style is boring (she'd make a great model, with their standards), and her body + posture is weak (for my taste).

1:
Natalie Portman. Not gonna state that I don't see what people see in her, cause I do. The only problem is, I don't see or feel it myself. She's everything I dislike in a woman (pure looks, she seems like an admirable character IRL. And she's a great actress).
Her skin tone looks really bad with her eye & hair color, her eyebrows are too straight. Her nose looks bad, and so does her lips. She'd also make an excellent model, by the way.. She's like the queen of that look. 
Not my cup of tea. But I have no choice but to watch her movies, as she tends to pick strong ones. And she does her job very well.


7 kommentarer:

  1. what the fuck? I hope this is supposed to be a joke

    SvarSlett
  2. But these are all beautiful.....

    SvarSlett
  3. You really have an eye and nose thing, don't you? All of these women are beautiful, by the way.
    And as a side note: as a person with curly hair myself, you do NOT brush it. That will only make it much, much worse.

    SvarSlett
  4. You're obviously a self loather.

    SvarSlett
  5. Let's get a look at you then and see if you even compare.

    SvarSlett
  6. Milla jovovich is One of the hottest women on the world so you WHO wrote this can Fuck your self

    SvarSlett
  7. this should be names 20 most beautiful women in the world lmao

    SvarSlett