onsdag 18. april 2012

Most attractive women.

Boredom calls. Gonna make a top most attractive and least attractive women.

Starting with most attractive..
Top 23, it turns out to be.

23:
Thandie Newton. She has a really good looking face, however she earns a few minus points for a boring overall look and her beauty mark. <.<


22:
Katy Perry. Mostly for her performance/looks on HIMYM. So, maybe it was more her character who got this spot.

21:
Elisha Cuthbert. The Girl Next Door.. Although not quite the way I imagine a girl next door, she's still a pretty good looking one. She pulls off many different aspects of the blonde look, and even masters most of them. Great face, great body.

20:
Lauren Conrad. Always had a thing for her. Love her cheeks and nose <.<


19:
Charlize Theron. She's got a really great body and beautiful eyes.

18:
Olivia Wilde. Generally a boring look, but she has that glint in her eye, and hot way of moving/talking.. So pictures do not serve her well. She also has great eyes for playing a villain, gotta love that.

17:
Lena Headey. A woman who puts her "strong woman" looks to good use. She doesn't pull off playing blonde very well, but she deserves a spot here nevertheless.

16:
Eva Longoria. One of my favorite types of looks.. She's one gorgeous woman (as long as she keeps her hair and makeup up).

15:
Mila Kunis. 'Nuff said?

14:
Becki Newton. Amusing, badass and cute looking. Her looks don't support her attractiveness altogether, there's just something about the energy she lets out combined with the playful glint in her eyes.

13:
Hayden Panettiere. Here it's a color thing.. The combination of her hair color, skin color and eye color looks sensational. Not to mention, she looks alot younger than she is. Pedo alert?

12:
Courtney Ford. Another one of those women with a "powerful woman"/"glint in her eye" look. But she tops it with some amazing cheekbones. Not to mention, I totally fell in love with her as Christine Hill in Dexter. More psycho chicks, plz.

11:
Christina Aguilera. The master of my two favorite looks (the blonde one and this one). If she looked anything like this natually, she'd be a killer number 1. However, without all the makeup, she looks a bit plain. Now don't get me wrong, I love overuse of makeup and products, combined with attention seeking colors. But I prefer it to support an already extreme look.

10:
Vanessa Hudgens. Close to perfection when it comes to looks, however she loses alot of points on me not liking her. And she lacks a few elements of edgyness in her overall style.

9:
Vanessa Williams. Amazing looks, and she carries her age with grace.

8:
Marion Cotillard. Something about her that I can't quite put my finger on.

7:
Scarlett Johansson. She has one of the best looking figures I know of, not to mention her lips! And great eyes.. Inspite of my lack of fondness for blondes, she turns it into something I might envy.

6:
Megan Fox. The queen of "powerful woman"/"glint in eye" look. But she combines it with my favorite look (Christina Aguilera one), and turns it into a hybrid, master of attraction look. She also seems like am admirable and strong person IRL. If I wasn't so jealous of her, I'd probably put her higher.

5:
James King. The best looking blonde on the planet. What I'd give to have her face.. I've worshipped her since I was 12 years old. This woman deserves more attention than she gets. Minus points for being blonde :P As the last spots will go to people I admire in a copycat-like way.

4:
Kim Kardashian. Royal body. Royal makeup style. Perfect hair. You'll never see me jump on the Kim Kardashian hatin' train. She's just a touch away from perfection, and she even looks good without makeup.

Catherine Zeta Jones. Stunning. 'Nuff said.

2:
Nicole Scherzinger. Another master of my favorite look. Her body is a bit too slim for my taste, or she'd be a definate winner with that face and general look.

1:
Janel Parrish. She doesn't really have a look I'd kill for myself, yet there's just something about her that leaves me breathless. Saw her first on Bratz, and first thing I did was run to the barbershop to check out the price on blue extensions.
Extra points for being from Hawaii. And a winner, we have.
Here's some more pictures of her:


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar